Battery : 48V 20AH/12AH
Motor : 48V 350W 14 inches motor
Controller: 6 Tubes
Brake: Front Drum brake,Rear Brake with Lock
Front Fork: 42 tubes front fork
|4||Weight without battary||35||Kg|
|1||Motor Type||48V60° 14″×2.5|
Electric Moped Scooter 500W Bicycle LED Headlight USB Mobile Phone
Holder 48V/12AH e-scooter China
OP- TBS023 Electric Moped Scooter available for all people
1. LED headlight
2. Shocker absorber: Front - 42T front fork
3. L/M/H 3 speed
4. 48V 20AH/12AH 350W/ 500W motor with sine wave control
system,fast speed long range distance.
5. Color: Optional
6. Delivery time /leading time: a) Within 20-25 working days after
receiving deposit or L/C for 5000 units.
7. Warranty period: Starting from the date receiving the goods
8. Battery/motor/controller/charger: 1 year for lead acid battery;
2 years for lithium battery
9. Other parts: 6 months.
Tips for battery using as follows:
1: Shall we charge the batteries as soon as receiving new
Yes, it must be. Pls check the battery production date, it should
be about 2 months or longer time from the date the battery produced
to the date you receive the goods. So when you receive the goods,
you or your dealers should charge the batteries in time for about
10 hours until it's fully charged for the first time.
2. How to keep it if we don't drive the e-scooter for a long time?
The e-scooter must be fully charged, and the air switch must be
turned off, besides, the e-scooters should be recharged every 1~2
3. What will be happened when using the e-scooters in Winter
You will find that the rang per charge in winter season is shorter
than that of other season. It's normal phenomenon. So, when using
the e-scooter in winter season, pls don't keep the e-scooter in the
open air overnight and don't charge the e-scooter in very low
4) What should be noticed when using the e-scooter in summer
Pls don't keep the e-scooter under the strong sunlight, and don't
charge the e-scooter under high temperature.
Don't charge the e-scooter immediately after driving it under high
temperature, and don't charge it too long time (Normally about 8
5) Can we go on driving the e-scooter when the battery power is
No, it will be harmful to battery lifetime, you must charge the
battery in time.
6) Is it harmful to battery if it's over charged?
The batteries can be swollen and the battery lifetime will come to
en end in advance If keeping using poor quality or unmatched
charger or charging the battery too long time.
7) When is the best time to recharge the battery?
When it shows to or close to the "L" (low)place on the display, It
will be the best time to recharge the battery.
8) Is it possible to change only one or two pcs of the battery for
In a e-scooter, it should be a full set of battery ( 4 or 5 or 6
pcs together), if one or two pcs break down, the full set of
batteries must be replaced together, but not only changing single
9) Can be the charger keeping with the e-scooter?
Not suggested. The e-scooter will be shake on rough road, if with
charge in it, the charge will be shake as well, then the components
in the charger will be drifting, it will influence the charging
performance even make the battery damaged ( undercharge or swollen)